Class Evaluation
      Block 8, this class was and still is different from any of my classes. What I liked about this class is that we learn how to be a ctr person and how to succeed in life.
     One thing that I did not like in this class is that it was a quiet class, just hearing people typing. I like to hear noise but not to much either just the right amount. 
      A way that this class can improve would be to have more social interactions. Also to learn more about computers and all the things they can do.
     A highlight for me in this class would be the videos that we would watch after the student success statement. 
      Honesty, I do not think I gave it my best inn this class. I feel like i can do more than what I have done so far.
     There has been times where I forget to write in my journal. However, most of the time I do spend five minutes in my life planning journal. Those five minutes consist of either writing new goals, looking over the written goals, or a journal entry.
       Most of the time I am committed to being a CTR person. There are times where I chose the wrong and I will be honest it does not feel good. That is why I will try to be a complete CTR person so I would not have that uncomfortable feeling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog