Reflexology
                                        Image result for Reflexologist
Duties and Responsibilities:
     Zone therapy is another form of treatment.  They focus on the hands and the feet. Their job is to stimulate pressure points to release stress and improve circulation. A reflexologist's duty is to examine their patients' physical condition, determine the root cause, and recommend an appropriate treatment.
Salary:
     the median annual pay for a reflexologist is $39,860.
Education:
     In order to become a reflexologist you must acquire all education requirements. These requirements include an associates degree in massage therapy, 110 hours of study in reflexology, 10 working with patients, and sometimes license is needed.
Demand or need:
     It is important to have patience, empathy, organization skills, and a good understanding of healthy living  if you want to become a reflexologist.
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one?
     The career pathway of a reflexologist does not interest me. Massaging people is something that I do not like to do, it bores me. Also, I would be tired doing the same thing everyday. I want my career to be interesting, exciting, and challenging. Being a reflexologist does not take a long time to become but it does not catch my attention. So, I would not like to be a reflexologist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog