Thanksgiving Week
   
        Thanksgiving break was an amazing week. During my break I did many things with my family and had fun while doing so. On Saturday and Sunday I went with my family to Chocolate Chair, Chocolate Chair is where they serve Dragons Breathe (nitrogen ice cream sort of). My week consisted of watching Netflix, eating, playing with my dog, spending time with my family, and getting my book report done. On the day of Thanksgiving I went to my aunts house, my whole family went and celebrated Thanksgiving together. Some family members from my aunts side of  her family came from Texas and spent Thanksgiving with us. On Friday, I went Black Friday shopping with my two sisters and her friend at Stonewood Mall and bought a few jeans and tops. Also, on Thanksgiving day my dad, sister, and I went to the Memorial Park to go visit my grandpa and put him flowers. Not only did we put flowers for my grandpa but for others as well and cleaned their gravestones. During the break I would go to sleep late and wake up between 9:00am - 11:00am. It was great.                           Image result for black friday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog