"When you tell one lie, it leads to another." - Paul Hatch
Image result for lies
     Once a lie is told, the lies keep coming. It is a never ending thing where the only way to stop is by being honest or getting caught. For example, my mom does not like my sister friend because of something. When he tells my sister if she wants to go out to the movies, downtown LA, or some place my sister always tells my mom if she can go out. When she ask she says every person that is going but him because she knows that she will not let her go out. It is better to be honest with someone than for you getting caught by the person you are lying to. You will loss their trust, they will not like you anymore, and they would be disappointed. Not only that but you will be full of regret and your life will be miserable. Be honest with people, even though it may hard to tell the truth sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog