"Enthusiasm makes the difference" - Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
                      Image result for enthusiasm
   Enthusiasm is something that everyone should have. Enthusiasm is where you are really excited and happy. If you have enthusiasm all the time things will never turn out in a negative way or be seen as in a negative or boring way. For example, lets say that my mom sad that we are going out later. I ask her where to and my sister and I are hoping it is somewhere it is not boring are unexciting. My mom then responds with the grocery store, I am like, "yeaaa that means food" and my sister is like, "ohh woow I though it was going to be somewhere fun." Also, when my parents take my brother to Chuck E Cheese, my brother is the happiest person and it makes everyone so happy. How fun things are depends on how enthusiastic you are. So if you have zero enthusiasm, you are going to be really bored and wanting to go home and sleep all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog