Mental Health
  1.  A current health related issue is mental health.
  2.  Mental health is when a persons emotional, psychological, and social well being is not in the best condition. Some mental heath problems include depression, anger, people who are bipolar, eating problems, OCD, and more. 
  3. People who are involved are people who are under so much stress, problems, are lonely, etc.
  4. There are many so many solutions to this issue. There are teachers, counselors, friends, and family you can talk to. Also, there are professionals you can go ask for help. Not only that, but there are treatments that are giving to you to help you cope and manage your issue or disorder.
  5. Image result for mental health issuesImage result for mental health issues
  6. This mental health problems relates does not really relate to me, but to people around me. I have a few friends that are depressed and I let them know that if they ever need someone to talk to I am here to listen. This can relate to me by stress. There are times where I am really stressed out because of school and problems at home. However, I listen to music to help me forget about what is going on around me and calm me down. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog