Occupational Therapist    
Image result for occupational therapist education
Duties and Responsibilities:
     There are many duties that an Occupational therapist have. They observe, evaluate, develop, and help patients. They will also demonstrate exercises and recommend special equipment. Occupational therapist may work at hospitals, schools, nursing care facilities, or at hime health care services.
Salary:
      The median annual pay for an Occupational therapist since 2015 is $80,150.
Education:
     To become an Occupational Therapist you must acquire all educational requirements. The educational requirements include a masters degree, degree field in occupational therapy, state license, and 1-2 years of experience. Some skills that are needed are excellent communication skills, compassion, patience, and writing skills.
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? why? why not?
     The career pathway of an Occupational Therapist does interest me. I like to work with people that need help from others. I do have patience and a lot of compassion. Although, my voice is not the loudest I will still succeed. The pay is also good, although it does not really matter to be how much i get payed as long as I d what I love doing. So, yes I would like to become one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog