Physical Therapist
Duties and Responsibilities:
     They help patients recover from injuries, illnesses, and surgery. Some of their duties include helping patients regain movement, reclaim their lives, momentum and contentment. Other duties may include paper work, watching patients development, clean therapy area, and prepare for upcoming therapy sessions. They may work in private clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, home care, orthopedic clinics, or rehabilitation centers.
Salary:
     The median annual salary for a physical therapist is $84,020 since the year 2015.
Education:
     To become a physical therapist you must acquire all education requirement. The requirements consists of  doctoral degree, state license, and experience. Skills that a physical therapist must have is the ability to work and communicate with patients.
Reflection:
     The career pathway of a physical therapist does not interest me. My communication skills are not the best, I can talk to people but my voice is not the loudest. Also, being a physical therapist does not seem challenging or everyday being a new day. Although, the job does pay good, it is not the job that I would find myself doing. So, I would not like to become a physical therapist.
Image result for physical therapistImage result for physical therapist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog