Presidents Day

Image result for presidents day
1.What is Presidents Day?
     Presidents' Day is our first presidents, George Washington's birthday. However, later on this day is celebrated to honor both George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.
2. When is it?
     Every year Presidents' Day is celebrated, on every 3rd Monday of February.
3.What are several ways to show honor and respect?
     There are several ways to show honor and respect on this day. For example, parents teach thier kids about G W. history, there are many celebrations, write a letter to the presidents, reenactments, and other things. Presidents' Day is time of patriotic celebration and remeberance. Another way that the country shows honor and respect is by having the day off. All school are closed and some people do not have work.
4.How can you show honor and respect?
    Ther are manu ways that I, myself can show honor and respect. Some of these ways are that I can teach my little brother about who George W. was and the things he did for our country. I can also take the time to educate myself about the history of this day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog