Image result for spring

     There are many things that I did over my spring break. During my spring break I watched a lot of Netflix and Hulu. I also went to Tijuana, the park, and the movie theater. When I was in TJ, I did make a new friend and met new people. On my break I watched the movie Love Simon, It was a very good movie and it was just amazing. I watched shows as well such as On my Block, 11.22.63, and The Good Doctor. Over my break I did have many CTR experiences. For example, I was responsible for my choices and duties at home, I made sure I had good manners, and at TJ I help many people. I help this kind man set up his station and I help this women pick up the trash. Another thing I did was homework, I had to write an essay for English, Bio-med homework, and health homework. That sums up all I did this spring break. It was a bit boring, but I loved sleeping late and waking up late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog