The 10 Indian Commandments
         Image result for native american
  1. Treat the Earth and all that dwells therein with respect
  2. Remain close to the Great Spirit
  3. Show great respect to your fellow beings
  4. Work together for the benefit of all mankind
  5. Give assistance and kindness whenever needed
  6. Do what you know to be right
  7. Look after the well-being of mind and body
  8. Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good
  9. Be truthful and honest at all times
  10. Take full responsibility for all your actions
        The 10 Indian commandments are a great thing to live by. All of the 10 commandments are CTR and benefit others as well as yourself. There has been many times where I have done of one these commandments. For example, the first commandment is to treat the Earth an all that dwells therein with respect and I do this by protecting the animals that live in this world. I do not eat them, I am a vegetarian because animals lives matter as well. I show great respect to my teachers, parents, elderly, and others that are around me. Also, I work together with people when it is necessary and is for a good cause. This can be applied to me because when I used to have these elderly neighbors, I would see them coming down the stairs and I would help them down (#5). To add on, I do what I know to be right, I am honest, truthful, responsible, and I look after for not only myself but for others. There are many ways one can used these 10 Indian commandment to relate to themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog