Reiki 

                 Image result for Reiki
Duties and responsibilities:
     They promote healing, it is an alternative treatment. Reiki reduces stress and gives relaxation. They heal physical trauma, mental trauma, and support mental clarity. Reiki is a spiritually life-force energy.
Salary:
     The median annual salary for a Reiki master since 2015 is $38,040.
Education:
     To become a reiki master you must acquire all educational requirements. These requirements consts of going to an attunement process.
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one?
     The career pathway of a Reiki master does seem interesting. However, I would not like to become one myself. There are many reasons to why I would not like to be one. For example, I would not like to be doing the same thing everyday for the rest of my life. Also, the pay is not the best. Although, I would like to go to a reiki master.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog