Speech Pathologist
                                       Image result for speech pathologist
Duties and Responsibilities:
     A speech pathologist examines, diagnose, treats, and prevents communication and swallowing disorders. Some of their duties include evaluating levels of speech, creating a treatment plan, working with children and adults, and counseling families as well as individuals.
Salary:
     The median annual salary for a speech pathologist is $76,610 since 2017.
Education:
     In order to become a speech pathologist you must earn a master's degree, graduation from accredited program, and state license. 
Demand or Need:
     They are certain skills that are necessary to have such as analytical skills, communication skills, compassion, critical thinking skills, detail oriented, and listening skills.
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one?
     The career pathway of a speech therapist does not interest me. Speech and listening are interesting, but I would not like to be teaching others how to do it. I myself am not the best listener all though I do try my best. Also, I would like to work on the medical field with surgery equipment. So, i would not like to be a speech pathologist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog