Sports Medicine             
                                        Image result for sports medicine career
 Duties and Responsibilities:
     They focus on helping people improve their athletic performance and recover and prevent sport injuries. A sport medicine physician diagnoses patients, treats patients, prescribes medicine, and performs surgery.
 Salary:
     The median annual salary for a sport medicine physician since 2016 is $214,273.
 Education:
     In order to become a sport medicine physician you must obtain a Doctor of Medicine degree or a Doctor of osteopathic medicine degree and they need to be licensed.
 Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one?
     The career pathway of a sports medicine physician does seem interesting to me. This career does pay very good money. In addition, they work with athletes and I like to watch and play soccer sometimes. However, I would not like to come. I would do this career for a short period of time and them I would get tired of it. To add on, I would much rather work with animals and perform surgery on them. So, no I would not like to become a sport medicine physician.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog