Class Evaluation

  1.       There were many things I like about this class. Some of the things that I liked were the student success statements and the medical research. I liked the sss because I taught many things about life, how to be a ctr person, and living life a correct and healthy way. I liked the medical research because it exposed us to various careers in the medical field. To add on, the one thing that I really enjoyed was the life planning goals journal. Life planning goals journal helped me keep track on my goals and my life.
  2.      There were many things that I liked in this class. However, there were a few things that I did not like or enjoy. These things consist of not being able to seat with different people, being able to talk to our partners more, and doing something fun instead of sitting all the time. I would've preferred to meet new people, socialize more with others. Also, get new seats, not the same seats for the whole year. Although, I did really love this class.
  3.      For the next years and the following years there are some recommendations I would like address. I would suggest new seats every 2-3 months, more time to talk with others, and more interesting projects. Also, on Fridays they can sit where ever they want. 
  4.      My life planning goals journal is something that I try to do everyday. Sometimes I forget to spend 5 minutes daily or forget it in my locker. When I write in my goals journal I review my goals and write in more. Other days, I read through the things I wrote and write something else in my journal section. 
  5.     Being a CTR person is something that I am committed to do. A CTR person has opportunities, many people look up to them, they treat others with respect, kindness, and more. A CTR person is one of the greatest person of all time.
  6.      A couple of things that I learned in this class that I will pass forward to others is to choose the right! Also, being a ctr person is hard, but it is the only person you can be. I will teach others what a CTR person does and that character matters most.
  7.  I will always remember the class song playing at the end of the class. I will remember decisions determine destiny and at the end of class, "choose the right young people, you're dismissed."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog